Saturday, July 11, 2020

20200712 Proof China Carried Out Biowarfare

20200712 Proof China Carried Out Biowarfare

***

Bằng chứng China tấn công thế giới qua vủ khí “CCP virus”.

***

Proof: China attacked the World by using biowarfare (CCP virus) and carried out a genocide war to Europe, America, Asia and Africa.

(中文字幕版)病毒學家閆麗夢博士歷經死亡威脅出逃美國 爆中共病毒驚天

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2E0raFVsrg

NTD:

A whistleblower from a W.H.O. reference laboratory in Hong Kong is alleging a COVID-19 coverup in an exclusive FOX interview.

20200712 PCCB 01

Dr. Li-Meng Yan:

“I’m Doctor Li-Meng Yan, you can call me Scarlett. I’m from Hong Kong and I work in the University of Hong Kong School of Public Health. My lab is the top lab in the World for Coronavirus. The reason I come to the U.S. is because I deliver the message of the truth of COVID-19.”

NTD:

Dr. Li-Meng Yan says she tried to speak up overseas and was forced to leave her friends and family behind.

Dr. Li:

“If I tell it in Hong Kong, the moment I start to tell it, I will be disappeared and killed. No one can hear me. So for this purpose, I like to go to U.S. and tell the truth of the origins of COVID-19 to the World. To let people understand how terrible, how dangerous it is. This is nothing about politics. This is about whether all the human in the World can survive.”

NTD:

Her early research into the virus was allegedly covered up and could have helped fight the spread of COVID-19.

Dr. Li:

“I’m one of the first one gets involved in COVID-19 research in the World, from end of December. Since the 31 December, once we know there is a SARS-like Coronavirus in China, in Wuhan, my supervisor, W.H.O. consultant Dr. Leo Poon, asked me to do some secret investigation of what really happened in mainland China. The China government refused to get oversea experts, even including ones in Hong Kong, to do research in China. So I turned to my friends to get more information. This is a conversation that happened 31 of December. I talked to a friend who is a scientist in the (Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention) C.D.C. in China. That friend has firsthand information. And this person told me there is family cluster cases, so there should be human-to-human transmission.”

The W.H.O. did not confirm the virus could spread between humans for several weeks. The doctors willing to share information with Dr. Yan were obviously scared.

Dr. Li:

“So this is a group full of the clinical doctors in different hospital all over China. This is from 31 December in China and early one morning one of the doctor asks whether there are doctors in Wuhan who can share this information about this SARS-like virus. There are people who immediately warn this doctor ‘don’t ask,’ and ‘this is too sensitive.’ ‘We cannot talk about it, but we need to wear mask.’

NTD:

On January 16, she says she was asked to reach out to her China contacts again, since the government was providing few details. What she found troubled her.

Dr. Li:

“First, the human-to-human transmission become very worse in Wuhan. There are many, many patients who don’t get treatment on time and diagnosis on time. There is no protection for both doctors and the patient. And the common people. And also the government doesn’t allow people to release such information. Hospital doctors are scared, but they cannot talk. (Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention) C.D.C staff are scared.”

This is when the coverup of her research began, she says.

Dr. Li:

“So I report these things to Leo Poon once I get the result. But he asked me to keep silent and be careful. As he warned me before, ‘don’t touch the red line.’ That means don’t go across the China government’s procedure. Don’t cross the China government principle. If not, we will get in trouble and we’ll be ‘disappeared.’ I thought this information could be delivered to the public and it is very urgent information. So it should be respond to the public as soon as possible. But then he didn’t do anything. Because I wait, I didn’t see any response, after many days even. And also our co-director of the W.H.O. (reference) lab, Prof. Malik Peiris, they know it. But they didn’t do any action. As a virologist and even some of them are doctors, they should know how terrible this is. This is a public health threat they should do a quick response to it. They should have done many things. There are so many choices they can do to control this outbreak, not let it spread as the biggest disaster we have seen in human history.”

NTD:

When it appeared to her that her boss Dr. Poon and the co-director of W.H.O. reference lab Dr. Peiris, had failed to pass along her findings…

Dr. Li:

“I feel very dis-appointed but I already know this would happen because I know the corruption among this kind of International Organization like W.H.O. to China government and to China Communist Party Government. So basically, I accept it but I don’t want this misleading information to spread to the World. I think it has to be corrected. I know what will happen to me. I know how they treat the whistleblowers. I see how terrible the government suppressed those young innocent protesters.”

NTD:

The W.H.O. denied Dr. Yan’s claims and told FOX “many people do work for us as consultants… but again this does not make (Dr. Yan, Dr. Peiris and Dr. Poon) staff members and once again they DO NOT represent WHO.”  

FOX News was unable to reach the doctors for comments.

The spokesperson for China’s embassy told FOX they had “never heard of” Dr. Yan and that “The Chinese government has responded swiftly and effectively to COVID-19 since its outbreak.”

Despite the risks, she started leaking to a U.S. based blogger, who published her finding on January 19. But only in Chinese. Unfortunately, Chinese speaking and English speaking are totally isolated.

Dr. Li:

“So, we get response from our government within four hours reporting this. The government change the case numbers from 62 to 198 – triple. They admit this is human-to-human transmission. And also Chairman Xi issued the first statement in 2020 that claimed this one, new coronavirus actually is an infectious disease, which put to the same level as SARS of that time. And then later, within 3 days, the 23rd of January, the locked down Wuhan.

NTD:

Weeks later, she received a dire warning from the blogger.

Dr. Li:

“He knows that I’m in danger. I have to leave as soon as possible and (he) asked me that whether I would want to go to the U.S. to tell the truth to the World. I said, I’m willing to do that. And my husband found that phone call.”

NTD:

Her husband worked in the same lab. She says he knew about her research, was close with Dr. Peiris and supported her research in private. But when she asked him to come with her and explained what was happening…

Dr. Li:

“He was totally pissed off, he blamed me, tried to ruin my confidence. Also show he is totally scared of China government. He said they will kill all of us. I tried to persuade hi, to go to U.S. with me but I failed. So Moday, 27 April I got my U.S. ticket and then 28 April, I took the flight to go to U.S.”

NTD:

With the help of a political exile group, she left the country without raising any alarms.

Dr. Li:

“Any step before the flight set off, I know I can be stopped. When I arrived at LAX, initially it goes very well. I passed the customs and I get my luggage. When I tried to go through the exit, there were two officers stopped me. It seems they are waiting for me I don’t know why. They just stop me and bring me to the office and then try to ask me where I’m from, what kind of work I’m working on and I’m so scared. So I think I have to tell them the truth because I think I don’t want to come here to do anything wrong. I’m doing the right thing. So I tell them that ‘don’t let me go back to China’ I’m the one who come here to tell the truth of COVID-19 and please protect me, if not the China government will kill me. And those officers are shocked.”

NTD:

She says the F.B.I. interviewed her for hours, took her phone for evidence, and allowed her to continue traveling. But a very different scene was unfolding back in Hong Kong.

Dr. Li:

“Since I left Hong Kong, it’s just several hours when I was still on the flight, the whole government was recruited and the China Ministry of State Security went to my hometown, Qingdao and with policemen, give trouble to my family.”

NTD:

Suddenly she lost access to her work accounts and email, even though she says she was on approved annual-leave at the time. Then, the cyber attacks began.

Dr. Li:

“Since the middle of May, our government start to put online the attack on me. Like the cyber military attacking me from Twitter. At that time I didn’t expose my identity. I haven’t been to the public, only they know who I am. They try to spread a lot of rumor, ruin my reputation and said I’m lying. They create a fake Facebook account, which is under my Chinese name Yan Limeng using my profile and to tell people that I’m kidnapped in the U.S., I tried to lie to people and even that I have a mental disorder….      

Also, the University of Hong Kong blocks my staff account and tried to delete my webpage from the University of Hong Kong website. I’m sure once this goes to the public there will be worse things come to attack me – full of lies.”

NTD:

The University of Hong Kong told FOX News that Dr. Yan “is no longer a staff member,” but would not comment on when or why she was terminated. Now, she believes everyone she knew is likely in danger.

Dr. Li:

“Of course, I’m afraid of the safety. I’m worried about the safety of my family and my friend and all the people who had sent me information. No matter doctors, or officers or lab people, researchers, scientists. They all know it clearly, they trust me and so that’s why I need to protect them. They all under surveillance, under trouble and my family in life threatening danger definitely every day.”

NTD:

Se believes her own life is in danger, too, but she says time is running out for the World to do what’s right.

Dr. Li:

“Social distance, two meters is better. Seventy percent alcohol is very useful, to clean your hands. And also, wear the mask if you get gathering, get close to people. Surgical mask. This is about Global Health. No politic issues. I mean, this is all of us are involved. No matter this party, that party, this country, that country. The only thing is when people understand the truth, they know how to protect themselves. You have to image how many cases not reported from China. Already, if there is 6 billion people in the World, one in 600 get confirmed. But this is will increase in a very quick speed. Imagine one day you’ll see one in 100 people already get infected in the World and then later one in 50, one in 10. That means none of us can escape from this. Don’t expect the herb immunity especially this time because you don’t know this virus. You cannot judge the character of this virus according to our previous experience. And we don’t expect a vaccine at this moment, or some magic solution at this moment. The only thing we can do is to understand where it come from. Do the right research and protect us, protect our family, our friend, anyone around us in the right way. That is the only thing we can do now. That is why I need to tell it to the World. I really need people to understand this is very, very critical for every one of us.       


No comments:

Post a Comment